Hello! Welcome to Wrap-up, where every people can be part of a larger community creating accountability to every member of the society. Just like any thriving society, we, at Wrap-Up want to engage, develop, and become an avenue for people to achieve their goals in life. Let’s help each other in becoming the largest community online.
Home » About Us
- Medical News Today: Risks of leaving ulcerative colitis untreated January 18, 2019Ulcerative colitis is an inflammatory bowel disease that can vary in severity. If people leave it untreated, symptoms can gradually get worse and may become more difficult to treat in the future. Treatment also reduces the risk of serious complications. Learn more here.
- Medical News Today: What is a stent? Everything you need to know January 18, 2019A stent is a small tube that doctors can place in a blocked artery to help restore healthy blood flow. In this article, learn more about the procedure, possible risks, and what to expect.
- Medical News Today: Our guide to the Mediterranean diet January 18, 2019The Mediterranean diet focuses on whole foods and includes plenty of fruits and vegetables. Learn about the benefits and see a sample meal plan here.
- Medical News Today: Which skin conditions can mimic psoriasis? January 18, 2019Several skin conditions can have similar symptoms to psoriasis, and this can lead to a misdiagnosis. Learn about other conditions that look like psoriasis, and tips for getting the right diagnosis, here.
- Medical News Today: What is the difference between Augmentin and amoxicillin? January 18, 2019Augmentin and amoxicillin are similar antibiotics that doctors prescribe to treat bacterial infections. Learn about their differences and possible side effects in this article.
- Medical News Today: Multiple sclerosis: Small molecule could delay onset January 18, 2019Neuroprotective treatment with the small molecule Sephin1, significantly delayed loss of myelin and damage to cells in a mouse model of MS.
- Medical News Today: Stress may raise the risk of Alzheimer's disease January 18, 2019A Danish population-based study finds a strong link between psychological distress and the risk of developing Alzheimer's disease.
- Medical News Today: Intermittent fasting boosts health by strengthening daily rhythms January 18, 2019A new study explores the impact of fasting on our daily rhythms. The authors conclude that fasting may protect health by boosting cyclic gene expression.
- Medical News Today: Flossing could increase exposure to toxic chemicals January 18, 2019According to a recent study, flossing is just one common behavior that could put people at risk of exposure to certain chemicals linked to disease.
- Medical News Today: Stem cell transplant slows down MS progression January 18, 2019Clinical trial compares stem cell transplantation with existing disease-modifying therapies and finds that the former is more effective at slowing down MS.