Hello! Welcome to Wrap-up, where every people can be part of a larger community creating accountability to every member of the society. Just like any thriving society, we, at Wrap-Up want to engage, develop, and become an avenue for people to achieve their goals in life. Let’s help each other in becoming the largest community online.
Home » About Us
- Medical News Today: What to know about sperm analysis November 19, 2018A sperm analysis is a test of sperm health, such as the number, movement, and size of sperm. Learn about the procedure and results of a sperm analysis here.
- Medical News Today: Alpha-lipoic acid: Everything you need to know November 19, 2018Alpha-lipoic acid is a natural compound with antioxidant properties and other potential health benefits. In this article, learn about its uses and side effects.
- Medical News Today: What are the early symptoms of COPD? November 19, 2018Early diagnosis of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) often leads to a better outlook. People who recognize the first symptoms, which may include blood in the mucus, excessive mucus, and shortness of breath, should see a doctor. Learn more about the early symptoms of COPD here.
- Medical News Today: Is blue waffle a real medical condition? November 19, 2018Blue waffle disease is a fictional STD that is said to turn a woman’s genitals blue. There is no medical evidence that the condition actually exists. In this article, we look at the truth behind blue waffle disease and the importance of getting reliable sexual health information.
- Medical News Today: What are the risks and benefits of pox parties? November 19, 2018Chickenpox is a common childhood illness that results from a viral infection. Although a vaccine is available, some people prefer for their child to attend a chickenpox party to build up immunity to the virus in a natural way. Learn more here.
- Medical News Today: Strength training tied to better heart health than aerobic November 19, 2018Training with weights has a greater effect on reducing heart risks than running or cycling, according to recent research presented at a conference.
- Medical News Today: How to protect your mental well-being this festive season November 19, 2018Although many of us look forward to the holiday season, we know it can be a stressful time. Here, we offer some simple ways to reduce the stress.
- Medical News Today: 'Breakthrough' treatment for peanut allergy awaits FDA check November 19, 2018Millions of people live with peanut allergy, for which there is currently no available treatment. Thanks to a new study, though, this may soon change.
- Medical News Today: How do you make mosquito bites go away faster? November 19, 2018Mosquito bites are a common occurrence that can cause inflammation and itching. The bites are usually not harmful themselves, but mosquitoes may carry disease. Potential home remedies include using ice, honey, and aloe vera. Prevention methods include using repellent and covering the skin when possible.
- Medical News Today: How do you get COPD? November 19, 2018COPD is not contagious. It is a group of progressive diseases caused by lung damage that can get worse over time. Learn more about how COPD develops and why here.